- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: GuardSpirit
- Model Number: XYT2101A2
- Model: XYT2101A2
- Zones: Six detecting
- High Sensitivity: 0-255 adjustable
- Easy assembly: Harmless to human body
- Feture: Sound Alarm& LED indicator
- Automatically counting: Anti-interference function
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Two Carton boxes
|Delivery Detail:||3~5 days after get the payment|
Specifications6 detecting zones
Sound& Led alarm
High Sensitivity: 0-255 adjustable
Walk through security metal detector for real guns and weapons checking
(1)Picture of walk through metal detector
Characteristic & Function
- Program Self-diagnostic when power on,
- automatically checking left and right door panel,
- LED light and choose the best working frequency.
- Adopt advanced digital signal processing control
- replaced traditional analog signal control, better stability.
- Six mutual over-lapping detecting zones, Simultaneous alarm from multi- zones;
- Sensitivity adjustable: Each zone has 255 degree sensitivity level, three patterns: High, middle, Low for different requirements. Preset the metal size, weight, volume, location to exclude the coin, key, belt.
- Sound Alarm: 1-25s alarm time, 255 different sound volume for choose
- LED light alarm: LED bar graph on left and right door frame, visible alarm simultaneously to ascertain the layout of metal articles
- Automatically count passengers and alarm times
- Password protection, only the authorized person can operate.
- Anti-interference function, using advanced interactive transmitting and receiving to avoid interference, frequency range from 4K-8K to avoid frequency interference
- Easy assembly: designed with only 2 pieces cables and 8 screws, Simply-to-follow instruction.
- Harmless to human body: is harmless with heart peacemaker, pregnant women, magnetic floppy, recording tapes, etc.
The XYT2101A2 is designed to Banks, Embassies, Entertainment environments, Government buildings,
Gymnasiums, Exhibition Centers for luxurious appearance
Project & Exhibition
2012 18TH African union summit meeting
2011 Universiade Shenzhen Metro
2010 Shanghai World Expo